Updated: Aug 5, 2021
Intel is looking for industrial symbiosis solutions for specific waste streams.
Intel has very well-defined waste streams which could potentially be used as raw materials in other applications outside of Intel. Examples of these waste streams:
• Calcium fluoride cake (defined as non-hazardous waste), potentially to be used in cement industry
• Packaging materials - high quality wood plates
• ~75% Sulfuric Acid liquid waste (hazardous)
• Dark glass bottles with solvents residues (hazardous)
• Quartz plates (non-hazardous)
• Latex gloves (non- hazardous)
Do you have what it takes to tackle Intel's challenge? Register for the challenge below to receive updates and submit your solution before October 31st to win 10.000 NIS.
Intel is a technology company that develops, and manufacture products based on semiconductors for computing, data, servers and IoT. Intel sites are spread worldwide in America, Europe, and Asia. Intel Israel Includes manufacturing site based at Qiryat Gat and R&D centers based in Petach Tikva, Haifa and Jerusalem.